Monday, January 05, 2009

Blog Salon at ALA MW 2009

Still seems strange to write 2009. But we have arrived here, ready or not!

With January comes various fun activities: my birthday, epiphany, ALA Midwinter.

For those of you braving the snowy weather, please plan to attend the OCLC Blog Salon at ALA Midwinter 2009:
OCLC Blog Salon
Sunday, 25 January
5:30-8:00 pm
Hyatt Regency Denver (attached to the convention center)
Centennial I, F/G

For everyone who plans to stay snug and warm at home, we'll plan to take plenty of photos, more photos and post some videos--so you'll still stay up on all the juicy conversations.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Alice, my birthday wishes to you. I'm sad to inform you that I will not be attending mid-winter this year. But I will look forward to seeing the pictures.

salon equipment retail said...

Missed this event. I'm sure it was a success