Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Have a laugh

"The Library Llama Sings About You." Dumb. Hysterical. And they mention "It's All Good." Who could ask for anything more?

Alice and I got into a discussion about whether the Library Llama was a take off on the Library Administration and Management Association (better known as LAMA) at ALA. I thought that was too big a stretch, but I did think of the old Ogden Nash poem:

A one-l lama
He's a priest.
A two-l llama
He's a beast.
And I will bet
A silk pajama
That there is
No three-l llama.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Lllama Lllibrarian"--what a name for a blog. And that blogga tune is now stuck in my head...

Cat. said...

I always thought a three-L lama was a really bad fire.

{ba-dum-pum}

George said...

I couldn't bring myself to add that horrible pun, but I'm delighted that you did!