Monday, February 26, 2007

Lost luggage, Academy awards and Monday morning

Back at home, after a wonderful week in Ohio.
I have photos to download, awesome presentations to report on, great insights to share...

But first, I have to complain about my lost luggage. I am, in fact, not the first to complain about US Airways losing my luggage. I want to sing their praises for actually getting me home on Friday night after being delayed for high winds out of LGA. But now, after 3 days of no toothbrush, no work files and no COMMUNICATION from them--I am starting to get a little testy about it.

It also doesn't help that my super cool VoIP phone is refusing to play this morning, too. So the four hours of conference calls I have scheduled will be completed with my mobile phone. I guess I should just be thankful I have a back-up.

Watched the Oscars last night and was pleased to see that the Academy is recruiting for a Librarian/Archivist. You heard it here first!

Last thing: Eric is adding a few cool clips to the sidebar from Blogflux and a few other places.

Sometimes just the act of posting makes me less grumpy. Feel free to share your lost luggage recovery tips...

1 comment:

TravelinMom said...

Three DAYS of no communication about your luggage?! What poor CS! I'm going to take advantage of your offer to share our favorite travel/luggage tips :) I use Global Bag Tags and try to share info about them when I can without sounding like an infomercial :)