Monday, November 26, 2007

Alice is back!

Hello IAGers!

I am back, after 10 (count them, TEN) glorious weeks of maternity leave.

I loved (almost) every minute of it. There were a few diapers, crying moments, etc. I could probably stand to delete from the archive...

But I am officially back today and so far, so good.

Lots of stories to tell! None of them particularly interesting to anyone other than parents of young children. I tell you, I am in a whole new demographic but strangely--I am lovin it.

That said, it's also good to be back at work. It's all good.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Alice! And a belated welcome to mommyhood.

Samantha said...

congrats on the little one from another new mom (my girl is almost 8 months old)!

Alice said...

Thanks to you both and all parenting wisdom and tips are encouraged.

The sling is like God's gift to new parents and their children...

Jane said...

Welcome back. Congrats on the wee human. I will be joining the mom circle in April. I am glad you love the sling. I plan on getting a few. Hooray for Moms!

Alice said...

Congratulations, Jane! Wonderful news!! Alane will be so excited to hear it.

Janie L. Hermann said...

Welcome back and belated congratulations on your bundle of joy. It has been over three years since I joined the mom circle, but it seems just like yesterday. The time speeds by in the blink of an eye.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Alice and welcome to parenthood from another new mom! My daughter is almost 6 months old - where has the time gone?!? It's nice to have you back - I enjoy reading your postings.