- I think it's because we're all trying to dig out from the "ALA preparation" hole that we (at least, me) invariably find ourselves in.
- Chrystie is busy launching a new WebJunction site.
- I spent a week in Ohio and now have a new official role as the consumer marketing guru for WorldCat.org. (My words, not OCLC's).
- George is valiantly trying to have a summer in between speaking engagements and entertaining IFLA fellows.
- Eric, well, Eric last I know was organizing a baseball outing. But that was in his spare time.
If you missed the WorldCat Challenge at ALA, the WorldCat pool and wheresworldcat tagged photos are starting to grow. If you need a WorldCat t-shirt, more are coming later this summer. The first appearance was at ALA, but I'll let you know as soon as they're available. Or sign up to receive WorldCat updates and you'll know when they're out.