Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday WebJunction

"When I was One,
I had just begun.

When I was Two,
I was hardly new.

When I was Three,
I was barely me.

When I was Four,
I was not much more.

When I was Five,
I was just alive.

But now I am Six, I'm as clever as clever.
So I think I'll be Six now forever and ever."

-A. A. Milne, "Now We Are Six" (via Sharon)

If you have not been to WebJunction lately, please visit, sign in, and add your avatar to your profile in preparation for our big splash about web-based tools for connecting next month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I memorized and recited that Milne poem back in 1st grade for the talent show ... back before there was an internet or personal computers or any of this digital stuff. Must have learned it well, too, because I can still recite it almost half a century later.

Just wish I could remember things I supposedly learned in college and grad schools the same way.