Sunday, September 12, 2004

2004 Information Format Trends: Content, Not Containers

Finally, finally....we are done this update to the 2003 version of this content report. Hmmm...as you can see by the time on the posting it's latish and for some reason, Blogger or my computer ate the middle half of this post between draft and publish. And I am disinclined to reproduce--I am sure the world can go on without an extra 100 words from me.

But, do tell us what you are consuming--and how--content-wise. I think I may read as much stuff online now as I do offline. Aside from work trend tracking I read Arts & Letters Daily, Salon, The Writers Almanac and even though I subscribe to many print magzines I might spend more time with the online mags.

And the lovely thing about online reading is that serendipity is not confined to your own shelves. You have the shelves of the webby world to bump into.

2 comments:

nichole said...

Thanks for pointing to this interesting report! I might have missed it if it weren't for the It's All Good blog. As my local public libraries look at adding audiobooks and music on mp3 CDs, having just this kind of info is important.

Anonymous said...

hello


Organizasyon Firmaları
Düğün Organizasyonu
Asansör
İskele
Kalıp
Uçak Bileti
Bayrak
Narrow Weaving Machinery
Kurye
Pdks