Wednesday, March 22, 2006

CIL continued

After that morning I needed lunch and a nap. And then I wandered around the exhibits for a while. It's always interesting to see who's there and what's new in their worlds. I managed to stop by for a few minutes at the SLA booth - I was surprised to see them there until I remembered that Tom Hogan had mentioned in his introduction that SLA is an Association Sponsor of this conference. So I stopped to thank them!!

I didn't write in detail about the wonderful workshop I attended on Tuesday called Web Managers Academy. In that workshop and just the 3 sessions I went to this morning I learned enough for a whole conference! And I have 2 1/2 days to go! My brain is definitely full, and pretty soon I'm going to crash for the night. Tomorrow morning is the Update Breakfast that I want to go to.

No comments: